Monday 24 December 2012

ON THE ROCKS

Everything's better on the rocks. The view of my beautiful city... and holiday drinks. I hope you all have a relaxing day, filled with love and the people you care about. I hope you get to wear your favourite outfit. You know, the one you've been saving for a 'special occasion'. (I hope you don't spill too much on it.) I hope you get everything you wanted. But most importantly, I hope it's a day where everyone is kind to one another. 

Keeping it short and sweet. Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. And here's to many more!








Dress: Mooloola from City Beach
Belt: Vintage
Rings: Asos
Shoes: Lipstik
Sunglasses: Minkpink

Photos by Annisa

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.