Tuesday 9 July 2013

Guest Blogger: Lychee Style

Izzy here. Thought I'd do something different. So naturally, when the darling Careese approached me about doing a guest blog post swap, I jumped at the chance. You can find my outfit post on her blog HERE, and while you're there be sure to check out Careese's own style. 

My name is Careese Quon of Lychee Style, and I am so happy to have the opportunity to publish a guest post for the wonderful readers of Izzybea. My style is very transformative--classy one day and avant-garde the next. I find myself oscillating between these two styles depending on my mood and the occasion.

Lately, I've been indulging in my floral obsession to the point where I sought out a lovely rose garden at my university which is where I took these photos. I just couldn't resist the lavish variety of roses the garden had to offer. Coincidentally, this outfit happened to be the perfect look for an afternoon garden stroll. The beige peplum blouse from Mango and geometric printed trousers from Zara proved to be a comfortable pairing for combatting the heat of a sunny day. The multi-colored rose I'm holding is one of the many beautiful flowers of the garden, and adds to the sophistication of the look as a whole. More practically speaking, if you're looking for an outfit to beat the heat at work or on the weekend, look no further! :)






1 comment:

  1. There are corner stores at an intersection that have flowers I tend to photograph.forsythia for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.