Sunday 30 March 2014

HIDING THE CRACKS

Yesterday was a rough day. You know the kind. Where it starts off like any other, then gets progressively worse. But instead of trying to hide the cracks- like we often do- I decided to show them. Not an easy task for a proud person like me, I promise you. Despite only wanting to wallowing in my self criticism, I made the effort to seek comfort and advice from my friends. Time spent in positive company is never time wasted. The cracks that before felt like vast gorges are now no more thanks to a few a kind words of encouragement by some truly generous women. Yesterday's less than desirable events did not change, merely my perspective. 







Wearing: Cameo dress, Michael Kors watch, and Wittner shoes

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.