Wednesday 9 July 2014

BETTER TOGETHER

Here it is. My first 'twosie'. A little late to the trend, but better late then never. I think I speak for everyone when I say that to have only one item in this lily palm leaf print would be absurd- criminal even! Okay... perhaps not everyone thinks that. For all you 'reasonable' people out there who think it's excessive, don't worry, your logic has not escaped me. You would be pleased to hear that despite my love and appreciation for all things matching, I am not converted and will not be updating my entire wardrobe to coordinating tops and bottoms. After all, this is twosie perfection- nothing goes better together.






Cameo Top | Cameo Skirt | Senso Heels | Michael Kors Watch

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.