Wednesday 17 September 2014

BE FINE

Here's a slightly more mature take on my staple, monochrome outfit. I say slightly because I'm still wearing a spiked, dog-collar-esque necklace (some things will never change). You see, often a girl just needs to edge up an outfit, otherwise she risks looking too refined and too proper. Especially when she's wearing a midi-skirt. Though - a quick, and not-so-cheap, word of advice - midi-skirts can very quickly lose their librarian association if they're tight and leather. Yet can still offer an air of sophistication because of their length. Just be sure to pair it with heels, and you'll be fine. 








Miss Shop Top | Viparo Leather Skirt* | Senso Heels

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.