Friday 5 September 2014

BLACK WIDOW

Hello darkness, my old friend. And hello to a new friend, this Viparo piece. I have never seen anything like it, but I just knew it would be love at first wear. Excluding the fact that it is black, this top encompasses three of my favourite things: leather, cropped and sleeves. It's the perfect item to wear in an all black ensemble because of the variety of textures.

And let's not overlook the power of the mesh back. It's fun, flirty and breaks up all the black. It's no overstatement to say that in this outfit I feel powerful and fearless - basically, what I really mean is, this get up makes me a superhero. Permission to call me Black Widow granted.







Viparo Leather Crop Top* | Ally Skirt | Senso Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.